Carbon Offroad Jeep Rubicon Front Dana 44 Axles
High strength 4340 Chromoly Axle Kit designed for 2007-2017 Jeep JK Rubicon. The 50% strength increase is derived from the upgrade to 4340 chromoly, much stronger than the factory material. Furthermore, the shafts are dual heat treated, resulting in the best balance of strength and ductility.
- Fully assembled with heat treated full circle clips - ready to install
- Full Kit - LH and RH assemblies
- High Strength 4340 Chromoly
- Dual Heat Treated for strength and ductility
- Uses large 1350 Series U-Joint
- Replace stock with no modifications needed
- 10-Year Warranty
Carbon Offroad Jeep Rubicon Dana 44 Rear Axle
High Strength Chromoly and computer controlled heat treatment provide you the axle kit to get you and your Jeep home from the trail. Includes retainer plate, seal, bearing and ABS tone ring - We assemble our kits, saving you time and money. Ready to bolt in.
- 4140 Chromoly Steel
- Heat Treat designed for strength and durability.
- 12 Year Warranty
- Assembled, no press work needed. Bolt in
Carbon Off Road images and product information are © Copyright Carbon Off Road, used with permission.
Additional images and product descriptions are © Artillery Offroad, LLC.
**NO other discounts and / or promotional codes are valid with DESERT DEAL.
**FREE SHIPPING only available within the 48 Concintal United States.